3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Packaging||Box carton inside wood box cargo|
2009 Candela Alex Trivantage Tattoo Removal
What will your patients experience?
The Candela Alex Trivantage Tattoo Removal laser is safer than traditional methods because of its unique ability to electively treat the tattoo or pigmented lesion .It will eliminate the tattoo or pigment while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
What are the main advantages for your practice?
Flexible, lightweight fiber optic delivery system Comfortable, ergonomic handpieces Fast and easy touchscreen user interfaceConvenient portability between treatment rooms.
The Evolution of the Q-switched, Alex TriVantage is a Revolution in Tattoo & Pigmented Lesion Treatment
The Alex TriVantage builds upon the proven performance of our 755 nm, Q-switched Alexandrite laser with the addition of Q switched 1064 nm and 532 nm laser pumped Nd:YAG wavelengths.
This remarkable new configuration also offers a Long-Pulse 755 nm wavelength, providing treatment for a greater variety of pigmented lesions without unwanted pigment changes.
Alex TriVantage dramatically expands your ability to treat pigmented lesions and multicolor tattoos across a broad range of patient skin types.Designed To Meet Your Highest Expectations Powerful Performance With a Gentle Touch
- Flexible, lightweight fiber-optic delivery system
- Comfortable, ergonomic handpieces
- Treatment spot sizes from 2-5 mm and repetition rates up to 5Hz
- Aiming beam and redesigned distance gauges
- Fast and easy touchscreen user interface
- Convenient portability between treatment rooms.
- Laser Type: Alexandrite, KTP-Q Switched, Nd Yag
- Wavelengths: 755, 532, 1064 nm
- Nominal Pulse Width: 50 ns, 100 usec. at 755 nm, 50 ns at 1064 nm & 532 nm
- Pulse Repetition Rate: Single Pulse; Repetive pulsing at 1, 2, 3, & 5 Hz
- Max Pulse Energy: 755 nm 800 mJ, 1064 nm 400 mJ, 532 200 mJ
- Beam Delivery: Optical Fiber
- Distance Gauges: Fingernail Type at 755 nm, Ring Style at 1064 & 532 nm
- Spot Sizes: 755 nm 2, 3, 4 mm; 1064 nm 2, 3, 5 mm; 532 nm 2, 3, 5 mm
- Power Requirements: 220-230 V~, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 4000 VA or 16 A at 230 V~ (26 A peak)
- Dimensions : 109 cm x 40 cm x 76 cm (43" H x 16" W x 30" D)
- Weight: 132 kgs (290 lbs